We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who wants to have a big impact in an established company looking to grow its product. The right candidate will design, develop and test all aspects of mechanical components and assemblies related to casino and amusement games, cabinets and related equipment. Responsibilities will include demonstrating a thorough knowledge of mechanical design, concept, practices and meeting or exceeding required specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and develop mechanical human interfaces and their use in various automated kiosk-like units such as slot machines and coin-operated video games
- Create eye-catching and unique products using a strong sense of style and aesthetics
- Interface between designers, concept artists, mechanical engineers and a variety of other engineers
- Research and understand various gaming markets and understand their needs as they relate to excellence in mechanical product design
- Ability to visit local suppliers and occasional out of state travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable role including detail design project completion experience
- Solid modeling engineering software (Solidworks preferred)
- Successful track record in product introductions
- Solid modeling and sheet metal experience required
- Casino gaming and manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
- History of mechanical and electronic consumer product shipment is desired
- Exhibit strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Willingness to build and maintain relationships in a cross functional team environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills are a must
- Must have the ability to interact well with coworkers, vendors and customers alike
- Ability to perform basic stress and deflection calculations
- Ability to hand sketch and create mock-ups
- Intimate knowledge of human factors engineering and ergonomics
- Familiarity with various materials and manufacturing processes (sheet metal, plastic, wood)
- Proven ability to work with production and manufacturing teams in creating designs with manufacturability and assisting in product risk assessment
- Please submit resumes to the Director of Human Resources at email@example.com or apply below.
- Incredible Technologies offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k, and paid time off.
- Please include salary history and/or expectations.
- Salary to be paid commensurate with experience.
- No Phone Calls Please!
Incredible Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package.